The project, co-financed by the IPA Adriatic Cross Border Cooperation Program, counts a cross-border partnership composed by 15 partners from 6 different Countries.The project aims to support the establishment and strengthening of cluster systems in the nautical and shipbuilding sectors, with a specific focus on SMEs. This will be achieved by enhancing innovation opportunities within territorial and productive systems through cooperation, business prospects, and market research.
- Mapping of the industrial cluster, centers of excellence and companies of the nautical and shipbuilding sector, including subcontracting productions.
- Creation of a cross-border database collecting relevant information related to clusters and centers of excellence located in the project area.
- 1000 questionnaires sent for mapping purposes
- 42 clusters mapped
- 53 centers of excellence mapped
- 200 SMEs involved
- Production of the pilot-scale matrix.
- Formulation for infusion, vacuum, and RTM processes that will further contribute to emission reduction, even down to zero.
- Refinement of the polymerization process using combined IR/UVA lamps to ensure deeper polymerization.
- Creation of application prototypes in the nautical, wind energy, and stone sectors.