Industrial partner in the R&D project “De-Manufacturing” to achieve the following implementation objectives:
- Recognition of roles and competences in the circular economy in the Marche region and proposal of an organizational model.
- Design of industrial products using innovative DFD and DFR methodologies and tools, along with the realization of related prototypes for the wind and nautical sectors. Conducting tests to evaluate the performance and reliability of innovative components.
- Identification and characterization of waste and composite material components available in the wind and nautical sectors, as well as identification of technologies for recovery/transformation.
- Production of prototypes using recovered material and their characterization (mechanical and chemical-physical tests).
- Pilot of industrial symbiosis in the Marche region. Linset will participate in working sessions aimed at discussing available resources and analyzing the project development results among the companies.
The establishment of a collaborative research center, which will integrate all expertise in advanced materials and biomaterials coming from both the industrial sector and research institutions. With the technological solutions and innovations that will be developed, the Platform will have the task of revitalizing the productive fabric of areas affected by the earthquake, aiming at functional technological solutions capable of generating lasting and sustainable industrial impacts, supporting local businesses, and fostering the establishment of new entrepreneurial initiatives.
In this project, the collaborative research approach will create synergy between the business world and the research community within the Marche Region, focusing on the theme of “Sustainable Manufacturing.” The main directions of the Platform’s activities are the eco-sustainability of products and processes for new materials and the approach of reducing, reusing, recycling, and recovering resources.
- 21 Companies led by HP Composites and Delta
- 5 Public Research Institutions: University of Camerino, Polytechnic University of the Marche, University of Urbino, ENEA, and CNR
- Cluster Marche Foundation
The laboratory was inaugurated on July 27, 2023, and boasts new facilities and numerous state-of-the-art equipment for materials research.