Linset’s thermal analysis laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation for comprehensive material characterization.
In particular, the following analysis techniques can be implemented:
- DSC – Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- DMA – Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- TMA – Thermo-Mechanical Analysis
Tests are conducted in accordance with the standards specified by the main international regulations (ASTM, ISO, etc.).
These aforementioned tests allow for the evaluation of important parameters and coefficients such as:
- glass transition temperature
- enthalpy of polymer melting and crystallization
- linear coefficient of thermal expansion of solid materials
- HDT (Heat Deflection Temperature)
- dynamic mechanical properties